Aggression in pets
A pet that displays signs of aggressive behavior can be very alarming. Many owners tear their hair out trying to control their errant animals while at the same time trying desperately to find a reason for their behavior.
Although some breeds are definitely more aggressive than others, experts say there are usually underlying reasons for aggressive behavior such as fear , insecurity , stress , problems relating to breeding , jealousy , past abuse , illness and pain .
Aggressive behavior can be limited to specific situations such as the dog that barks or attacks the postman, or it can be unpredictable, which is even more worrying.
Aggressive behavior in dogs can include biting, barking, snarling, snapping and raised fur along the back of the neck and along the ridge of the spine.
Aggression in cats can include scratching, biting, excessive yowling, lunging, hissing, spitting and destructive behavior.
What is PetAlive Aggression Formula?
PetAlive Aggression Formula contains a unique combination of specially selected herbal and homeopathic ingredients well known to calm anxious and highly strung animals and also to reduce aggression levels and related problem behavior in highly strung and nervous pets.
Especially aimed at pets that tend to bite , scratch or otherwise attack either humans or other animals, PetAlive Aggression Formula helps to treat the problem of aggression in socially stressed pets and allows your pet to relax and enjoy the company of other people and animals.
PetAlive Aggression Formula can be used regularly for the chronically aggressive and stressed animal or when needed when aggression and stress become a problem.
How has PetAlive Aggression Formula helped others?
“ Our little Maltese can be such a sweetheart but he is very jealous and will not allow anyone near us without growling and will bite with very sharp teeth if anyone else tries to pet him. Your Aggression Formula has done wonders. I won't say that he loves other people more, but just that he is more relaxed and does not bite anymore. He may have a bit of a growl, but it is more like a grumble and he does not attack, which is a big relief! Now I can have friends again! ”
“ I have never seen a problem like my cat had with any other cat. She would pounce on your legs, wrap her paws around and sink her teeth in while kicking and scratching fiercely with her back legs - really hurting! Nothing seemed to help but she has calmed down and become more laid back in a very short time. Thank you for a great product that I can recommend to anyone! ”
“ I have two young male dogs, both adolescents that are close to killing each other and any other male dog around. This has made it impossible to go for walks without stress and I had just about given up before trying your Aggression Formula. We were recommended a tranquilizer which I was very hesitant to try and thought I would try this first, with very good results. The best is that they are still happy and bouncy and not drugged, which I wanted to avoid. ”
What are the Ingredients?
Contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
- Scutellaria laterifolia (Scullcap) is one of the best known herbs for treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. Scullcap may be used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event) or for more chronic nervous conditions. Providing tonic benefits for the entire nervous system, it helps to soothe and calm pets while also reducing excitability and stress.
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomilla) is a medicinal herb which has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and calming properties and will help to soothe your pet and reduce symptoms of stress.
- Belladonna (C30) is a proven homeopathic remedy which is included in this remedy for its benefits towards highly strung and oversensitive animals, who are prone to sudden fits of aggression and tendency to bite.
- Arsen Alb. is a proven homeopathic remedy which is used for a range of conditions. It is very helpful to the affectionate and sensitive pet who nevertheless tends to become easily agitated and restless, often needing lots of reassurance and sometimes having a tendency to jealousy.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How do I use PetAlive Aggression Formula?
PetAlive Aggression Formula comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother!
Cats and small dogs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Small to medium dogs: Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Preventative/Chronic Dose: Two to three doses of PetAlive Aggression Formula may be safely given every day to calm your pet and reduce aggressive behavior.
Acute Dose: PetAlive Aggression Formula may also be used as needed for acute aggression and stress which is often linked to a stressful event (e.g. the introduction of a new baby or pet to the family or after an illness or accident). Administer every 30 minutes until symptoms subside. Thereafter administer two to three times daily for as long as is necessary.
How long until I see results?
Within a few doses, an almost immediate calming effect is usually seen. Regular use will result in a calmer and less aggressive animal.